2019 Q1 Luncheon – Why is health insurance so expensive (and what can you do about it)?
efg&m NEWS AND EVENTS
People think that having health insurance should ensure that they are getting the best discount possible for medicine and medical services. But that's not always the case. Using the Internet or even phone apps, you can quickly check on a drug cost and determine the best way to purchase your prescription, before paying at the pharmacy.
Navigating the complex world of leave and accommodation.
Download the presentation "FMLA, ADA and Paid Leave (pdf)"
Reminder of Employee Benefits Annual Limits for 2018
- IRS Limits on Health Savings Accounts
- Non-HDHP Out-of-Pocket Limits
- IRS Limits on Health Flexible Spending Accounts (Health FSAs)
- Employer Mandate Affordability threshold
Access Whitepaper here.
IN THIS ISSUE
• Sodium in Your Diet: Use the Nutrition Facts Label and Reduce Your Intake
• Simple Tips for Healthy Eyes
• Conscientious Cuisine: Cranberry Flax Pumpkin Bread
• Get Going: Wrist Stretches
- 1 of 6
- next ›